Purge & Pressurization; 514326
- NFPA NFPA 496. ISA 12.4 standards
- Optional alarm output ixlicates air lock fare
- Type Y system certified for Class I and Class°. Division 1 to Division 2
- Type Z system certified for Class I and Class Division 2 to nonhazardous area
- Class I enclosure volume up to 2 fts
- Class II enclosure volume up to 10 fts
Model 1001 A is an enclosure pressuizaticn or prgirg system that operates on a supply of compressed instrument air or pert gas. It regulates and monitors pressure withn sealed (protected) enclostre(s). in order to prevent combustble dust accumulation or remove and prevent flammable gas or vapor accumulations. In Class II areas. the system maintains a 'safe' (1.01 pressure In Class I areas, the system accompleshes for air exchanges and maintain a safe (0251 pressure. These processes reduce the hazardous (classified) area rating withal the encbsure(s), in accordance with the NEC - NFPA 70. Article 500. NFPA 496 and ISA 12A.