Purge & Pressurization; 513783
• NFPA 70. NFPA 496. ISA 12.4 standards
• Optional alarm output indicates air lock false
• Type Y system certified for Class I. Division 1 to Division 2
• Type Z system certified for Class I. Division 2 to nonhazardous
• Enclosure volume up to 75 ft.,
Model 1003 is a Rapid Exchanges purgng system that operates on a suppy of compressed instnrnent air a inert gas. It regulates and monitors pressure within sealed (protected) enclosure(s). in order to remove and prevent flammable gas or vapor accumulations. The system accomplishes four air exchanges and maintains a 'safe' (025) pressure. A Pepperl+Fuchs Model EPV-3 Enclosure Protection Vent is requied for proper operation. This process reduces the hazardous (classified) area ratng within the enclosure(s). in accordance with the NEC - NFPA 70. Article 500. NFPA 496 and ISA 12A.