• Galvanic Isolation I.S. to non-I.S. Port
• 10/100 MBit/s according to IEEE 802.3/.3u
• Installation in Zone 2, Ethernet in Zone 1 or Zone 0
• Standard Ethernet patch or crossover cable
• DIN-Rail mounted and OEM Version
The Ethernet Isolator is an intrinsically safe isolated barrier. It
enables cost effective and simple installation in hazardous
areas up to Zone 0. It supports high-speed Ethernet and can
be mounted in Zone 2.
At each end of the trunk, an Ethernet Isolator is installed. In
combination, they provide the intrinsically safe energy
limitation. The Ethernet Isolator offers a wire-based alternative
to wireless LAN, fiber optic solutions, and Ex e installations.
In safe area applications, a single Ethernet Isolator can be
used for galvanic isolation. The Ethernet Isolator is compatible
with all IEEE standards. It provides high noise immunity and