WHA-BLT-F9D0-N-A0-Z0-Ex1, Bullet WirelessHART Adapter
[ Ships within 1 day ]
Bullet WirelessHART Adapter WHA-BLT-F9D0-N-A0-Z0-Ex1
- Installation in Zone 0, 20
- Installation in Class I, II, Division 1
- Installation in Class III
- Installation in Class I, Division 2
- Ex i circuits for Ex i field devices
- Cast aluminum housing
- Loop powered
- Direct mounting on HART or 4 mA ... 20 mA field device
- Encapsulated antenna
- Up to 8 field devices in multidrop
The device upgrades a conventional HART or 4 ... 20 mA field device with a WirelessHART interface.
The supply is ensured via loop power. Due to its intrinsically safe circuits, the adapter can be mounted on an intrinsically safe field device or anywhere in the 4 ... 20 mA loop. Up to 8 HART field devices can be connected to each other in multidrop mode. The encapsulated antenna allows for use in harsh environments.
The device can be programmed with a configuration tool easily (DTM or DD).
We Also Recommend
HM-PF-USB-010031, Viator USB HART Interface ( Replaces HM-MT-USB-010031 )
24 In Stock
HM-PF-USB-PWRX-010031P, Viator USB HART Modem Interface with PowerXpress ( Replaces HM-MT-USB-PWRX-010031P )
14 In Stock