Voltage Repeater KFD2-VR4-Ex1.26
- 1-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
- Voltage input 0 V ... -20 V
- Vibration sensor inputs
- Voltage/current field supply
- Voltage output 0 V ... -20 V
- Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC/EN 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications. It provides a floating output to power a vibration sensor (e. g., Bently Nevada) or accelerometer in a hazardous area and transfers the voltage signal from that sensor to the safe area.
The device is designed to provide a voltage or current supply to the vibration sensor. Depending on connection the barrier provides 3.6 mA, 5.3 mA, or 8.9 mA supply current for 2-wire sensors, or 18 V at 20 mA for 3-wire sensors.
We Also Recommend
KFD2-SR2-EX2.W.SM, Standstill and Rotational Direction Monitor
Regular price $298.89 $298.89
0 In Stock