ECOM Rugged Android Tablet HART Communicator Kit
Fully-equipped HART communicator kit for class 1, division 2 hazardous areas. This kit includes everything you need for a full-featured, handheld HART communicator for hazardous areas. Utilizes full HART Communications via the HART Foundations Device Descriptor (DD) Library for all registered HART devices.
Compete HART Communicator Kit Includes
- ECOM Tablet computer, TAB-EX03-D2--WIFINAM-CS-000-..
- HM-MT-BT-GP-010040, Viator Bluetooth HART Interface
- DevComDroid Smart Device Communicator Android Software
Tablet computer, TAB-EX03-D2--WIFINAM-CS-000-..
- Global certificates - a common platform
- Camera (front and main/optional)
- Comprehensive security thanks to Samsung KNOX
- Latest available Android™ version for this device
- Accessories and peripheral devices allow a wider range of applications
- Suitable for use with gloves
- NFC technology for wireless applications
- Google ARCore
- Enhanced NFC
- Samsung DeX Mode
- Replaceable battery
- Non-Camera version possible
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB internal memory
- Micro SD slot (up to 1 TB)
- Micro SD Card 512 GB Included
- 13 MP rear camera + 5 MP front camera
- Active button
- No battery mode
- Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile
The rugged, highly secure, Division 2 rated intrinsically safe Android Tablet Tab-Ex® 03 continues the success story of the 3rd generation 8" Tab-Ex® Series.
The Tab-Ex® 03 D2 comes in a slim and lightweight design with a new high-performance operating system that powers the tablet with industry leading performance in hazardous areas. The Samsung DeX function turns the compact tablet into a full desktop computer, and additional accessories, peripherals, digital products, and services ensure superior flexibility.
Tab-Ex 03 D02 (DIV 2), latest available Android firmware release, WiFi, with camera, version for Northern America
Viator Bluetooth HART Interface HM-MT-BT-GP-010040
- Interface for wireless communication between PC host and any HART field device
- Registered with HART Communication Foundation
- Powerful, high-speed Bluetooth with 100 m open-air range
- Adaptive frequency hopping to reduce radio-frequency interference
- HARTCommDTM software supports use with FDT Frame applications
- Compatible with 32- and 64-bit Windows® 7, 8, XP, 10, or Vista
The Viator® Bluetooth® Interface is a point-to-point HART modem for temporary connection to HART field devices. The modem is operated by replaceable AAA batteries and can operate for approximately 20 hours. It attaches to a HART field device with 18-inch leads and test clips. The PC host uses an internal Bluetooth interface or a USB-to- Bluetooth converter to communicate with the modem.
DevComDroid Smart Device Communicator Android
Perform complete HART device configurations with this smart device communicator for Android. The DevComDroid uses the registered DD files from the FieldComm Group for complete access to all features of the device including Methods
Benefits of This Smart Device Communicator for Android
Perform complete HART device configurations using your Android device with DevComDroid. Check out additional benefits of this HART communicator app for Android below:
- Perform complete HART device configurations using your Android device
- Uses the registered DD files from the FieldComm Group
- Complete access to all features of the device DD including Methods
- Monitor PV, Multi-variables, and Device Status
- View and edit device Variables
- The most affordable DD based mobile HART communication solution available
- Save and write saved configurations
- No tag limits
- Convenient and easy to use!
HART Communicator App for Android Features
Here are some additional features you receive when you purchase the DevComDroid:
- Supports HART 5, 6, 7, and WirelessHART devices
- Supports HART-IP
- Device menu structure easy to navigate
- Get to the information you want quickly
- Save configurations as a PDF file for documenting the device
- Write saved configurations to device
- Perform Calibration Checks to document device performance.
- Clone devices
- No tag limits
- CalCheck to easily document device calibration performance
- Comes with all the latest registered DD’s from the FieldComm Group
- Language support for Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French, and Swedish
- 1 Year warranty
Total Reliability, Assuring User-Friendliness
Despite the slim form factor the tablet ensures high performance for use in Div. 2. The multitouch display can be operated with an S Pen and with gloves, and offers optimal readability even in direct light. As a proven product for industrial and harsh environments, it stands for a long-term strategic partnership with Samsung.
ecom’s new 8" Android tablet Tab-Ex® 03 DZ2/D2 comes in a slim and lightweight design. Despite the slim form factor the tablet ensures high performance for use in Zone 2/22 and Div. 2. The multitouch display can be operated with an S Pen and with gloves, and offers optimal readability even in direct light. From indoor pharmaceutical applications to harsh ambient conditions, the Tab-Ex® 03 is designed for use in temperatures ranging from –20 °C to +55 °C and in the most demanding industries. As a proven product for industrial and harsh environments, it stands for a long-term strategic partnership with Samsung.
High Security Standards, Complete Protection
Based on Samsung’s state-of-the-art Galaxy Tab Active3, the device ensures high data and device security via Google Android™ operating system and Samsung Knox. The Tab-Ex® 03 supports all Knox features like mobile enrollment, configuration management and E-FOTA. Besides biometric authentication and a baseline protection against malware, privacy hacks and more, the basic device, Samsung Galaxy Tab Active3, is part of the Android Enterprise Recommended (AER) program. Devices awarded with Android Enterprise Recommended fulfill the highest performance and security requirements of Google.
By combining Samsung Knox with the Android operating system, ecom’s Tab-Ex® 03 ensures that company data and processes are secure. On top of that, the Tab-Ex® 03 is one of the selected mobile devices that is part of the Android Enterprise Recommended (AER) program.
Efficiency to Go, Taking Mobile Working to New Dimensions
Via Samsung DeX mode, the Tab-Ex® 03 can be quickly and easily connected to a keyboard, mouse, and monitor in the office, providing a full desktop experience and offering with its one-device-strategy a cost-saving, equal alternative to desktop PCs. Charging and data transfer take place via a pogo pin connector. Special keys on the new Tab-Ex® 03 can be customized—for example, as an emergency key for maximizing safety. Google ARCoreTM is used to implement important augmented reality applications, such as remote support and training, and tailor-made tools for predictive maintenance. These features support quality assurance and make plants safer. Pepperl+Fuchs’ and ecom’s Digital Products and Services complete the solution with ready-to-use devices optimized for individual requirements.
We Also Recommend
ECOM Rugged Android Tablet HART Communicator Kit, WWAN (LTE) incl. WiFi, no SD card installed
15 In Stock
ECOM Rugged Android Tablet HART Communicator Kit, WWAN (LTE) incl. WiFi with 512GB SD card
0 In Stock