HiC2025HC, SMART Transmitter Power Supply
[ Ships in 3-5 days ]
SMART Transmitter Power Supply, HiC2025HC
- 1-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (bus powered)
- Input for 2-wire SMART transmitters and current sources
- Output for 4 mA ... 20 mA or 1 V ... 5 V
- Low power dissipation
- Suitable for long field cables (> 1000 m)
- SIL 2 (SC 3) acc. to IEC/EN 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
The device supplies 2-wire transmitters in the hazardous area, and can also be used with current sources.
It transfers the analog input signal to the safe area as an isolated current value.
Bi-directional communication is supported for SMART transmitters that use current modulation to transmit data and voltage modulation to receive data.
The output is selected as a current source, current sink, or voltage source via DIP switches.
This device mounts on a HiC Termination Board.
The device supports the following SMART protocols:
We Also Recommend
KFD2-SR2-EX2.W.SM, Standstill and Rotational Direction Monitor
9 In Stock