Voltage Repeater HiC2095
- 1-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (bus powered)
- Voltage input 0 V ... -20 V
- Vibration sensor inputs
- Voltage/current field supply
- Voltage output 0 V ... -20 V
- Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC/EN 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
It provides a floating output to power a vibration sensor (e. g., Bently Nevada) or accelerometer in a hazardous area and transfers the voltage signal from that sensor to the safe area.
The device is designed to provide a voltage or current supply to the vibration sensor. Depending on DIP switch setting the barrier provides 3.7 mA, 5.3 mA, or 9.0 mA supply current for 2-wire sensors, or 18 V at 20 mA for 3-wire sensors.
This barrier mounts on a HiC system termination board.
We Also Recommend
KFD2-SR2-EX2.W.SM, Standstill and Rotational Direction Monitor
Regular price $298.89 $298.89
0 In Stock