Switch Amplifier KCD2-SON-Ex1
- 1-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
- Dry contact or NAMUR input
- 2 passive transistor outputs (resistive acc. to EN 60947-5-6)
- Line fault transparency (LFT)
- Housing width 12.5 mm
- SIL 2 (SC 3) acc. to IEC/EN 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
The device transfers digital signals (NAMUR sensors or dry contacts) from a hazardous area to a safe area.
The input controls two passive transistor outputs with a resistive output characteristic (acc. to EN60947-5-6).
The outputs have three defined states: 1-Signal = 1.8 kΩ, 0-Signal = 14 kΩ and fault > 100 kΩ.
This output characteristic offers line fault transparency on the signal lines.
Via switches the mode of operation can be reversed and the line fault detection can be switched off.
A fault is signalized by LEDs acc. to NAMUR NE44 and a separate collective error message output.
We Also Recommend
KFD2-SR2-EX2.W.SM, Standstill and Rotational Direction Monitor
9 In Stock