Switch Amplifier KCD2-SR-Ex1.LB.SP
- 1-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
- Dry contact or NAMUR inputs
- Usable as signal splitter (1 input and 2 outputs)
- Relay contact output
- Fault relay contact output
- Line fault detection (LFD)
- Housing width 12.5 mm
- Connection via spring terminals with push-in connection technology
- Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC/EN 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
The device transfers digital signals from NAMUR sensors or dry contacts from the hazardous area to the non-hazardous area.
The proximity sensor or the mechanical contact controls the control side load for a relay contact output. The device output changes the state when the input signal changes the state.
Via switches the mode of operation can be reversed and the line fault detection can be switched off.
During a fault condition, the relay reverts to its de-energized state and the LEDs indicate the fault according to NAMUR NE 44.
If the device is operated via Power Rail, additionally a collective error message is available.
Due to its compact housing design and low heat dissipation, this device is useful for detecting positions, end stops, and switching states in space-critical applications.
We Also Recommend
KFD2-SR2-EX2.W.SM, Standstill and Rotational Direction Monitor
0 In Stock