Switch Amplifier, HiC2851
- 1-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (bus powered)
- Input for approved dry contacts or SN/S1N sensors
- Active voltage output
- Passive transistor output (resistive acc. to EN 60947-5-6)
- Line fault transparency (LFT)
- Up to SIL 3 acc. to IEC/EN 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
The device transfers digital signals (SN/S1N proximity sensors or approved dry contacts) from a hazardous area to a safe area.
The input controls one 24 V DC active voltage output and one passive transistor output with a resistive output characteristic (acc. to EN 60947-5-6).
The passive transistor output has three defined states: 1-Signal = 1.8 kΩ, 0-Signal = 14 kΩ and fault > 100 kΩ.
Lead breakage (LB) and short circuit (SC) conditions of the control circuit are continuously monitored.
Unlike a SN/S1N series safety sensor, an approved dry contact requires a 10 kΩ resistor to be placed across the contact in addition to a 1.5 kΩ resistor in series.
This device mounts on a HiC termination board.
We Also Recommend
HM-MT-USB-PWRX-010031P, Viator USB HART Modem Interface with PowerXpress
6 In Stock