Switch Amplifier, HiD2842
- 2-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (bus powered)
- Dry contact or NAMUR inputs
- Usable as signal splitter (1 input and 2 outputs)
- 2 passive transistor outputs per channel
- Line fault detection (LFD)
- Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications. It transfers digital signals (NAMUR sensors/mechanical contacts) from a hazardous area to a safe area.
The proximity sensor or switch controls two passive transistors for the safe area load. The module output changes state when the input signal changes state. The normal output state can be reversed with the selector switches on the side of the unit.
Line fault detection (LFD) can be selected or disabled via a selector switch.
During an error condition, the transistor reverts to its deenergized state and the LEDs indicate the fault. A separate fault output bus is available. The fault conditions can be monitored via a Fault Indication Board.
This module mounts on a HiD Termination Board.
We Also Recommend
HM-MT-USB-PWRX-010031P, Viator USB HART Modem Interface with PowerXpress
4 In Stock