Switch Amplifier KCD2-ST-Ex1.LB
- 1-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
- Dry contact or NAMUR input
- 2 active transistor outputs
- Usable as signal splitter (1 input and 2 outputs)
- Reversible mode of operation
- Line fault detection (LFD)
- Housing width 12.5 mm
- SIL 2 (SC 3) acc. to IEC/EN 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
The device transfers digital signals (NAMUR sensors or dry contacts) from a hazardous area to a safe area.
The input controls two active transistor outputs.
Via switches the mode of operation can be reversed and the line fault detection can be switched off.
Via switch the function of the second output can be defined as a signal output or an error output.
A fault is signalized by LEDs acc. to NAMUR NE44 and a separate collective error message output.
We Also Recommend
KFD2-SR2-EX2.W.SM, Standstill and Rotational Direction Monitor
9 In Stock
KCD2-SCD-Ex1.ES, SMART Current Driver, Isolated barrier for intrinsic safety applications
4 In Stock