Switch Amplifier, KCD2-ST-Ex2
- 2-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
- Dry contact or NAMUR inputs
- 2 active transistor outputs
- Reversible mode of operation
- Line fault detection (LFD)
- Housing width 12.5 mm
- SIL 2 (SC 3) acc. to IEC/EN 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
The device transfers digital signals (NAMUR sensors or dry contacts) from a hazardous area to a safe area.
Each input controls an active transistor output.
Via switches the mode of operation can be reversed and the line fault detection can be switched off.
A fault is signalized by LEDs acc. to NAMUR NE44 and a separate collective error message output.