SMART Transmitter Power Supply KCD2-STC-1.2O
- 1-channel signal conditioner
- 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
- Input for 2-wire SMART transmitters and current sources
- Signal splitter (1 input and 2 outputs)
- Dual output 0/4 mA ... 20 mA or 0/1 V ... 5 V
- Terminal blocks with test sockets
- SIL 2 (SC 3) acc. to IEC/EN 61508
This signal conditioner provides the galvanic isolation between field circuits and control circuits.
The device supplies 2-wire transmitters, and can also be used with current sources.
The device transfers the analog input signal to the control side as two isolated output signals.
Bi-directional communication is supported for SMART transmitters that use current modulation to transmit data and voltage modulation to receive data.
The output is selected as a current source, current sink, or voltage source via switches.
Test sockets for the connection of HART communicators are integrated into the terminals of the device.