SMART Transmitter Power Supply KCD2-STC-Ex1.2O
- 1-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
- Input for 2-wire SMART transmitters and current sources
- Signal splitter (1 input and 2 outputs)
- Dual output 0/4 mA ... 20 mA or 0/1 V ... 5 V
- Terminal blocks with test sockets
- SIL 2 (SC 3) acc. to IEC/EN 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
The device supplies 2-wire transmitters in the hazardous area, and can also be used with current sources.
It transfers the analog input signal to the safe area as two isolated output signals.
Bi-directional communication is supported for SMART transmitters that use current modulation to transmit data and voltage modulation to receive data.
The output is selected as a current source, current sink, or voltage source via switches.
Test sockets for the connection of HART communicators are integrated into the terminals of the device.
We Also Recommend
KFD2-SR2-EX2.W.SM, Standstill and Rotational Direction Monitor
0 In Stock