Universal Temperature Converter KCD2-UT2-1
- 1-channel signal conditioner
- 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
- Thermocouple, RTD, potentiometer or voltage input
- Current output 0/4 mA ... 20 mA
- Sink or source mode
- Configurable by PACTware
- Line fault (LFD) and sensor burnout detection
- Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC 61508/IEC 61511
This signal conditioner provides the galvanic isolation between field circuits and control circuits.
The device converts RTD input signals or thermocouple input signals on the field side to 0/4 mA ... 20mA signals on the control side.
The removable terminal block KC-CJC-** is available for thermocouples when internal cold junction compensation is desired.
A fault is indicated by an LED and by user-configured fault indication outputs.
If the device is operated via Power Rail, additionally a collective error message is available.
The device is easily configured by the use of the PACTware configuration software.