Current Driver/Repeater, KFD0-CS-2.51P
- 2-channel signal conditioner
- 24 V DC supply (loop powered)
- Current input/output 0 mA ... 40 mA
- I/P or transmitter power supply
- Accuracy 1 %
- Reverse polarity protection
- Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC/EN 61508
This signal conditioner provides the galvanic isolation between field circuits and control circuits.
The device transfers DC signals of fire alarms and smoke alarms from the field side to the control side. The device can also be used to control I/P converters, valves, indicators, and audible alarms.
A reverse polarity protection prevents damage to the device caused by faulty wiring.
The device is loop powered. From the control side no additional power supply has to be connected.
Use the technical data to verify that proper voltage is available to the field devices.