Transmitter Power Supply, KFD2-CRG2-1.D
- 1-channel signal conditioner
- 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
- Input 2-wire and 3-wire transmitters and 2-wire current sources
- Output 0/4 mA ... 20 mA
- 2 relay contact outputs
- Adjustable energized/de-energized delay
- Programmable high/low alarm
- Linearization function (max 20 points)
- Line fault detection (LFD)
- Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC 61508/IEC 61511
This signal conditioner provides the galvanic isolation between field circuits and control circuits.
The device supplies 2-wire and 3-wire transmitters, and can also be used with current sources.
Two relays and an active 0/4 mA ... 20 mA current source are available as outputs. The relay contacts and the current output can be integrated in security-relevant circuits. The current output is easily scaled.
On the display the measured value can be indicated in various physical units.
The device is easily configured by the use of keypad or with the PACTware configuration software.
The input has a line fault detection.
A fault is signalized by LEDs acc. to NAMUR NE44 and a separate collective error message output.
For additional information, refer to the manual and www.pepperl-fuchs.com.