Temperature Converter with Trip Values, KFD2-GUT-Ex1.D
- 1-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
- Thermocouple, RTD, potentiometer or voltage input
- Redundant TC input
- Current output 0/4 mA ... 20 mA
- 2 relay contact outputs
- Configurable by PACTware or keypad
- Line fault (LFD) and sensor burnout detection
- Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC 61508/IEC 61511
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
The device converts the signal of a resistance thermometer, thermocouple, potentiometer, or voltage source to a proportional output current. It also provides a relay trip value.
The removable terminal block K-CJC-** is available as an accessory for internal cold junction compensation of thermocouples.
A fault is signalized by LEDs acc. to NAMUR NE44 and a separate collective error message output.
The device is easily configured by the use of the PACTware configuration software.
We Also Recommend
KFD2-SR2-EX2.W.SM, Standstill and Rotational Direction Monitor
Regular price $298.89 $298.89
0 In Stock