SMART Transmitter Power Supply, KFD2-STC4-Ex1.H
- 1-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
- Input 2-wire and 3-wire SMART transmitters and 2-wire SMART current sources
- Output 0/4 mA ... 20 mA
- Terminals with test points
- High field voltage 17.6 V DC
- Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC/EN 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
The device supplies 2-wire and 3-wire SMART transmitters with higher output voltage in a hazardous area, and can also be used with 2-wire SMART current sources.
It transfers the analog input signal to the safe area as an isolated current value.
Digital signals may be superimposed on the input signal in the hazardous or safe area and are transferred bi-directionally.
If the HART communication resistance in the loop is too low, the internal resistance of 250 Ω between terminals 8 and 9 can be used.
Test sockets for the connection of HART communicators are integrated into the terminals of the device.
We Also Recommend
HM-PF-USB-PWRX-010031P, Viator USB HART Modem Interface with PowerXpress
29 In Stock