KFD2-STC5-Ex2, SMART Transmitter Power Supply
[ Backorder Available, Ships in 3+ Weeks ]
SMART Transmitter Power Supply KFD2-STC5-Ex2
- 2-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
- Input 2-wire and 3-wire SMART transmitters and 2-wire SMART current sources
- Output 0/4 mA ... 20 mA current sink/current source
- Terminals with test points
- SIL 2 (SC 3) acc. to IEC/EN 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
The device supplies 2-wire and 3-wire SMART transmitters, and can also be used with 2-wire SMART current sources.
It transfers the analog input signal to the safe area as an isolated current value.
Digital signals may be superimposed on the input signal in the hazardous or non-hazardous area and are transferred bi-directionally.
The device provides a sink mode or a source mode output on the safe area terminals.
The device has an internal resistor. Use this resistor if the HART communication resistance in the control circuit is too low.
Test sockets for the connection of HART communicators are integrated into the terminals of the device.
We Also Recommend
KFD2-SR2-EX2.W.SM, Standstill and Rotational Direction Monitor
0 In Stock