Universal Temperature Converter, KFD2-UT2-Ex2
- 2-channel isolated barrier
- 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
- Thermocouple, RTD, potentiometer or voltage input
- Usable as signal splitter (1 input and 2 outputs)
- Current output 0/4 mA ... 20 mA
- Sink or source mode
- Configurable by PACTware
- Line fault (LFD) and sensor burnout detection
- Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC 61508/IEC 61511
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
The device converts the signal of a resistance thermometer, thermocouple, or potentiometer to a proportional output current.
The device can also be configured as a signal splitter.
The removable terminal block K-CJC-** is available as an accessory for internal cold junction compensation of thermocouples.
A fault is signalized by LEDs acc. to NAMUR NE44 and a separate collective error message output.
The device is easily configured by the use of the PACTware configuration software.
For additional information, refer to the manual and www.pepperl-fuchs.com.