Frequency Converter with Trip Values KFU8-UFC-Ex1.D
- 1-channel isolated barrier
- Universal usage at different power supplies
- Input for NAMUR sensors or dry contacts
- Input frequency 1 mHz ... 5 kHz
- Current output 0/4 mA ... 20 mA
- Relay contact and transistor output
- Start-up override
- Line fault detection (LFD)
- Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC/EN 61508 / IEC/EN 61511
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
The device is a universal frequency converter that changes a digital input signal into a proportional free adjustable 0/4 mA ... 20 mA analog output signal and functions as a switch amplifier and a trip alarm.
The functions of the switch outputs (2 relay outputs and 1 potential free transistor output) are easily adjustable [trip value display (min/max alarm), serially switched output, pulse divider output, error signal output].
The device is easily configured by the use of keypad or with the PACTware configuration software.
A fault is signalized by LEDs acc. to NAMUR NE44.
We Also Recommend
HM-PF-USB-010031, Viator USB HART Interface ( Replaces HM-MT-USB-010031 )
33 In Stock
HM-PF-USB-PWRX-010031P, Viator USB HART Modem Interface with PowerXpress ( Replaces HM-MT-USB-PWRX-010031P )
1 In Stock